Enchanting Day Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Enchanting Day Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Postby Sparkles 49 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56 pm

First of all thanks for another exciting game but I'm stuck already!! I've got 9 records, [color="#FFFFFF"]a spade, empty bottle, sturdy rope and prayerbook[/color]. I've used the [color="#FFFFFF"]cross[/color]and found Dizzy's Dad but can't get back up from the shaft just past where he is and I can see other records but can't reach then and I think I will need 10 and that I probably need the ladder from the refreshment man. I'm sure with a little nudge I could go a lot further so if anyone has any ideas or advice I'd be really grateful.

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby gibbyboy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:First of all thanks for another exciting game but I'm stuck already!! I've got 9 records, [color="#FFFFFF"]a spade, empty bottle, sturdy rope and prayerbook[/color]. I've used the [color="#FFFFFF"]cross[/color]and found Dizzy's Dad but can't get back up from the shaft just past where he is and I can see other records but can't reach then and I think I will need 10 and that I probably need the ladder from the refreshment man. I'm sure with a little nudge I could go a lot further so if anyone has any ideas or advice I'd be really grateful.

stand right at the edge of the mushroom to jump over to the ledge u will need the rope after u talk to junior next to the lodge after that am stuck too av got spade, empty bottle, amulet of souls, prayer book, corrosive substance, need a wee hint myself now. please ooh and vinegar

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks for that Gibbyboy, I just wasn't standing far enough across. I haven't found Junior near a cabin though. Have you tried the corrosive substance on the thorns?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 pm

I'm really, really, stuck!! I've been going round and round trying various items in various places and also trying to get that miserable shop keeper to sell me that ladder but absolutely no joy. I've jumped the gap but can't find Junior or a cabin.

PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE could someone put me out of my mysery?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:33 am

I'm at the same place as you Sparkle, mostly playing Don't Panic though then Enchanting when i'm stuck on that :v2_dizzy_wink:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Sparkles 49 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:42 am

I'm doing the same the other way round! Trying to work out how to start the fire in the basket (have placed twigsx4 and piece of wood and am now stuck).

I think we could do with some input from Lord Dizzy on this one though. I've jumped up, down and sideways and tried all my items in even the most ridiculous places but nothing. Perhaps LDoY will give us a hint soon

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Lets hope his Lordship gets here soon, he's a bugger in't he, one of his toughest games and he disappears! i really can't think what to do next with this one.
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 am

HY just started the game ..play a bitt and now i am stuck: I only have :p rayer book, empty bottle, rope, spade. Every place i try to go i am stuck : I need to:

-fix\use elevator thingy
-item for shopkepper
-get to Dylan
-get the cross...manage to jump once but now i awlays die...any tips
-pass thouse big boxes
-pass the weed
-do something to the places where Dizzy says something about pure water

Can someone point me in the right direction

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi all, I was looking to see if anyone had started the help thread but wasn't showing to me. Anyway see it now so will read through your comments.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 pm

quiggie wrote:Lets hope his Lordship gets here soon, he's a bugger in't he, one of his toughest games and he disappears! i really can't think what to do next with this one.

Sorry here now, ok you need to concentrate on the Amulet of Souls item, which links in to the [color="#FFFFFF"]prayer buildings and the pure waters [/color](the statue was with the cross), the enchanting opening and the
skeletal pit of souls.

You can't use the corrosive substance until the amulet has been used and another item
used not mentioned yet.

Take note of the screen name at the bottom of the shaft :v2_dizzy_wink2:

Yes this game is a little tougher with it being a smaller game than previous ones.