Almost Spellbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Almost Spellbound Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Hurrah first again! stuck for a while now, can't find anywhere else to open up the map, need to catch pogie and sort control room/substation? that seems to be all thats open to me now. unused items are:
remote control, safe combination, sticks, corkscrew, feather, sticky tape
and lots more returned after use, have used the pickaxe twice over the tracks, hoping thats all i have to do there cause i can't get back over just keep crashing. :oooo:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Quiggie, have you forgotten your friend with the cold? You have two items you can use there. I'm stuck on Pogie and I don't have any sticky tape so I've obviously missed something.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:49 pm

I ran into that same problem with the cart falling short no mater how many rocks I was holding. Luckily for me I didn't need to get back over there but unfortunately it sounds like you might. One of your unused items is used over there to get a star.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Quiggie, have you forgotten your friend with the cold? You have two items you can use there. I'm stuck on Pogie and I don't have any sticky tape so I've obviously missed something.
Thanks Sparkles, little bit further now, still not caught Pogie. Can't quite remember but think the sticky tape was the bottom of the windy shaft! Still haven't used it though :)

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:28 pm

SnTrooper wrote:I ran into that same problem with the cart falling short no mater how many rocks I was holding. Luckily for me I didn't need to get back over there but unfortunately it sounds like you might. One of your unused items is used over there to get a star.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm oh bugger - might just keep giving it a go you never know :(

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Thanks Quiggie but what did you use to get to the bottom of the shaft? Four boulders don't take you far enough and I've used the granite block on the scales and can't pick it up again!!

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:59 pm

quiggie wrote:Can't quite remember but think the sticky tape was the bottom of the windy shaft!
Actually it is in a hidden room about as far away from the bottom of the shaft as you can get. It was the lid that was at the bottom.

Don't worry too much about Poogie. Depending on what you do he can easily end up being the last one you will save.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:17 am

Sparkles, you can't get any further down the shaft than the level with the lid.

I'm still working on the minecart problem as I only managed to make it move correctly with some very long winded coding due to the possible combinations of 'rocks' Dizzy was holding to make it crash below the entrance and currently my brain has turned into goo! I know it's no excuse but this is my first attempt at 'minecart riding', sorry everyone.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Home at last, finally found my way there. That was wonderful Grandad, another game thoroughly enjoyed. Loved the wonderful bright colouring :) took me so long to finally get home, the combination to get there was a fluke :v2_dizzy_lol: tried those everywhere individually. Anyway Grandad thanks again for a weekend of fun :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 am

Everyone seems to be finishing and I'm stuck!!!
Unused items I have are : Safe combination, button,pillow,diamond ring, sticks, glass boot, fishing net.

From the hint about the sticky tape I guess I should look in the clouds and there is one above the shaft that I can't reach, so all in all I think I could do with some help from a very kind person.