Dizzy's Challenge (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sun May 19, 2013 4:15 pm

I've got one partially through L3. PM me with your email address if you want it.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:04 pm

10x very much now i use the right item to get the key ad fix the pump and got the water........Now i have : a prayer book (used twice), water bucket, shield (lots of times), rat poison (used twice), pilow (used once), empty flask, axed, blessed malet . And i am left with this puzzels:

-put something in the empty coler
-do something after moving the chest and using the "key" in that room
-open the big door
-get the treasure from the treasure room from the place i got the golden key
-what does the switch in the treasure room do?

what should i focus next and how many key are there i total.........also in the blue room can u jump in the room above or it it a bug

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sun May 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Try filling the tank behind the cooler.
To get to the treasure room near the key you need to use the shield to jump up into a room with a teleporter. You put the shield down in a spot that all around it the game doesn't let you put any items down.
That switch just adds platforms over near the treasury so you can get back up to where the moving spike wall is.
There are four gold keys. One in each area.
I'm not sure which room you are talking about but yes it probably is a bug.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 am

10x now i am at level 4 ........ and i am stuck don't now what to do ....I gave hoter, kill clive spell, anew blesed mallet( used him and kill all the spiders so far), a cross, a bucket, shield,axe .I keep runing in circles.....no ideea what to do.......only thing i thing of is a buton to the right of the main entrance that i don't now what it does

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Mon May 20, 2013 9:34 am

Spooky, the buttons open doors, have you used the axe yet?

PS - which blue room in level 3 are you referring to. Looking at the map I'm wondering if you can drop the shield under the 'planets' puzzle and then jump up.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Mon May 20, 2013 6:32 pm

the door u need the blue key to enter and the yelow to exit...if u use the shiled on one of the shelf,jump on it u can jump i the room above ...it is a bug .....so i should use the axe in level 4?

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Yes, use the axe. If you can't find where there is a clue in the book in the blue/yellow door room.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:45 pm

10x ....but it don't see ledges.......also a new bug if i try to puss a buton top right in the room with many teleporters and the games crashes..........can u give me some hints on where to use the axe

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 am

Spooky, the buttons were fixed in the last upgrade, previously it was mentioned that if you pressed that button twice the game crashed, so told people to only press it once rather than twice if they didn't want to download the new version. It also fixed the jumping in the larder.

SnTrooper is referring to the message in the larder about what Mavis would do if she was queen.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:42 pm

who is Mavis