Dizzy's Challenge (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
thr
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by thr » Fri May 17, 2013 1:29 pm

the yellow key is in the room with the torch.
at the altars, pray and make an offering. the one misaligned can be moved by magic, but make an offering first, or you'll have to reload an earlier save.
the pump handle IS there.
to open the queen's room, break a decorative object. look behind the king's altar first.

now I'm stuck a bit further, I have attract gold, reveal (found two uses, each gets Dizzy a golden key, but nothing else), blessed mallet, shield, duplicate potion, bucket and an empty bottle (know how to use, but saving reveal spell for now), and some rat poison (used twice).

don't know what to do with the monkey, how to get to the queen's altar, how to get the treasure and the teleporter behind the wall in the section with the moving spike wall, and what's the use for a lever there. I don't think anything's happening when I use the button right of the monkey, either.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri May 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks thefly.

Spooky, the next thing you need to do is open the two hidden caches in Clive's bedroom. That will give you the item you use to get the yellow key.

jmd, your number one and number four problems answer each other.

thr, go ahead and use the empty bottle. The other use of the reveal spell is just a trap. As far as the monkey, doesn't the other column in the room look empty? Maybe you should put something there to even out the room. Do you have the axe too? You don't need it until later but it was in the same room as the malet.

thr
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by thr » Fri May 17, 2013 5:33 pm

thanks, got to level 4. still can't find a way into the treasure room near the spike wall on level 3, though. and what's with the lever there? doesn't seem to do anything.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri May 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I don't know how to get into the treasure room. Grandad said you use the shield to jump up into a room with a teleporter but I couldn't find it. The switch just adds platforms over near the treasury so you can get back up to the moving spike wall's level from that side.

thr
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by thr » Fri May 17, 2013 7:06 pm

thanks again, I found the treasure room, and you gave me a hint yourself:
SnTrooper wrote:The switch just adds platforms over near the treasury so you can get back up to the moving spike wall's level from that side.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Now i have : a prayer book (used twice), empty bucket, poison bread (used once), shield (lots of times), atract gold spell, round green gem, push spell (used once), rat poison (used once),pilow (used once), empty flask, duplication potion. And i am left with this puzzels:

-get the handle for them pump
-put something in the empty coler...maybe water
-get item from monkey
-open the door next to the clock..now that i can see a buton next to it
-do something after moving the chest and using the "key" in that room
-get to the altar in the queen room

what should i focus next

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri May 17, 2013 7:37 pm

thr wrote:thanks again, I found the treasure room, and you gave me a hint yourself:
Well that explains it. I didn't even try there because I couldn't put down anything anywhere around it.

Spooky, you can use the push spell in a place that a bunch of people have mistakenly not used an item (that you already have used) before pushing. For the monkey put something on the other column to even out the room.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:16 pm

10x Now i have : a prayer book (used twice), empty bucket, poison bread (used once), shield (lots of times), atract gold spell, round green gem, bleesed malet, ,golden key, axe, rat poison (used once),pilow (used once), empty flask, duplication potion. And i am left with this puzzels:

-get item from monkey
-get the item from the room where i moved the chest
-one more "key" to get the green key

what should i focus next

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Fri May 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Since all you get from the monkey is a clue and a button that opens the door to the clock door (that you are just jumping over) I'll just tell you, copy the monkey over on the other column.

Looks like Grandad got you with one of his traps. The reveal spell is not used to get the key behind the wall. You should use a different item to get that GOLD key.

If you are mad a Grandad take out some of your aggression on some innocent barrels.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:44 am

10x Now i have : a prayer book (used twice), empty bucket, shield (lots of times), atract gold spell, bleesed malet, , golden key, axe (used once), rat poison (used twice), pilow (used once), empty flask. And i am left with this puzzels:

-get the item from the room where i moved the chest
-are they any item apart from treasure and green gems in the treasure room
-open the big door ..i asume that that is the exit to the level
-get 2 more golden keys

what should i focus next