Yolkfolk Prophecies (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
User avatar
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Victory.......nice game hope u make more ...and best of luck with the contest :v2_dizzy_tongue:

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: A, A

Post by DYLANS THE DOOD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Right you have me totally stumped,items i have are,fishing rod,fallen star,phallic shaped object,plank and brandy.Cannot seem to get any further I think i must be missing something obvious have spoken to the dragon but i cant find the hidden entrance he was on about any hints please.

User avatar
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Spooky3 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

hy the entrance is to the right left screen of the place were u use the telescopic baton try to jump throgh the walls just pm if u need more help

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: A, A

Post by DYLANS THE DOOD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Spooky3 wrote:hy the entrance is to the right left screen of the place were u use the telescopic baton try to jump throgh the walls just pm if u need more help
Thanks spooky have spent ages looking for that cheers :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Spooky3 wrote:Victory.......nice game hope u make more ...and best of luck with the contest :v2_dizzy_tongue:
Cheers Spooky, glad you enjoyed!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

Kirkub
Free Range Egg
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 12:41 am
Location: California, U.S.

Post by Kirkub » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

Fallen star? What fallen star? :) I have honey, totem, fertilizer, jacket, boots. Sounds like I should have found the star by now! Help? Thanks!

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: A, A

Post by DYLANS THE DOOD » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Have come to a complete standstill,items i have are fishing jacket,blob of honey,zaks heavy boots,palastinian fertilizer and a magc cloud have tried everything i can think of but no joy any hints please.

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Hey Dylan....try using the Magic Cloud on the clouds over yonder (just after the tree clearing!!!) This may help you progress :-)

Hey Kirkub, try thinking of the puzzle that relates to the Shawshank Redemption...a certain prisoner is looking for his tools!!!! To find the item, you may want to search a watery hole for objects!!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

DYLANS THE DOOD
Free Range Egg
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: A, A

Post by DYLANS THE DOOD » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 pm

SALEHMARLEY wrote:Hey Dylan....try using the Magic Cloud on the clouds over yonder (just after the tree clearing!!!) This may help you progress :-)

Hey Kirkub, try thinking of the puzzle that relates to the Shawshank Redemption...a certain prisoner is looking for his tools!!!! To find the item, you may want to search a watery hole for objects!!!!
Finished! What a great first game :v2_dizzy_clapping: hope you make another one and best of luck in the competion hope you do well.

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Norfolk

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

DYLANS THE DOOD wrote:Finished! What a great first game :v2_dizzy_clapping: hope you make another one and best of luck in the competion hope you do well.
Cheers Dude...glad you enjoyed :-)
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

Post Reply