Yolkfolk Prophecies (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

SALEHMARLEY wrote:Anyhow, I think you need to be using that telescopic baton by flicking it across a somewhat large ravine!!!!
Nope, I have no idea where you're talking about there.
SALEHMARLEY wrote:Actually not sure exactly where you are.....have you managed to find your way down the monkey puzzle caves yet??? If not, you may want to inspect some book cases a little closer in the castle area, it may help with your onward journey!!!!
Haven't seen any monkey caves.

EDIT:: Just found them.

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

gd

Post by Spooky3 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing rod, bottle brandy, spade (used once)..and i need to solve:

-get tools for the pirate in jaill
-find a good place to fish
-help seamus
-help the hermit
-help jehova.....beer?
-do something with the goat
-get the rockbreaker hammer from the bottom of the water
-get to daisy without dying....also need the star shape item
-get the coin from the clouds
-get the red waterprofe coat
-puzzle with the devil and saint peter.......escape the island,find shelter?

Any hint on what to do next..puzzle with the devil and saint peter.......escape the island,find shelter?

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Spooky3 wrote:Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing rod, bottle brandy, spade (used once)..and i need to solve:

-find a good place to fish
-help seamus
-help the hermit
-help jehova.....beer?
-do something with the goat
-get to daisy without dying....also need the star shape item
-get the coin from the clouds
-get the red waterprofe coat

Any hint on what to do next..puzzle with the devil and saint peter.......escape the island,find shelter?
Well spooky...you can use all but one of the items that you have at the moment!!!

Start by trying to get through the Nina Simone rooms by listening to Sinner Man!!!! Its all about the correct combination!!!
Leading on from this makes me question how you managed to get to Daisy (the mountain area) without completing this puzzle!!!? Have you been cheating???
Secondly, maybe use another type of Alcohol on Jehova....after all, we all know that God likes a tipple ???

This should help you progress for now :-)
Do unto others as you would have them do!!!

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing jaket, empty bag, blob of honey, spade (used once)..and i need to solve:

-help the hermit

Any hint on what to do next..puzzle with the devil and saint peter....... what is that i have to do ....first i have to speeak to the rock?

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Spooky3 wrote:Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing jaket, empty bag, blob of honey, spade (used once)..and i need to solve:

-help the hermit

Any hint on what to do next..puzzle with the devil and saint peter....... what is that i have to do ....first i have to speeak to the rock?
You can get the hammer, i think you have to jump in and out quickly. well that's how i did it.
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

help

Post by Spooky3 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing jaket, empty bag, blob of honey, spade(used once), fallen star( i now what to do with it), heavy boots..and i need to solve:

-get something for theo... i now what he wants where to get
-pass the traps without dying in the mountain prison
-help the hermit

Shoud i focus on hermit, or i am missing any other puzzles?Anything else is to be done on te island after geting the boots?

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Spooky3 wrote:Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing jaket, empty bag, blob of honey, spade(used once), fallen star( i now what to do with it), heavy boots..and i need to solve:

-get something for theo... i now what he wants where to get
-pass the traps without dying in the mountain prison
-help the hermit

Shoud i focus on hermit, or i am missing any other puzzles?Anything else is to be done on te island after geting the boots?
You got the possession you need to solve the hermit....no need to action, just try fallin down the hole!!!

You can also use the spade on the format that you used to access theo....try diggin around that screen:-)

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 am

Nowi have totem block, plank, fishing jaket, fertiliser bag, blob of honey, fallen star( i now what to do with it), heavy boots..and i need to solve the hermit

I've tried all the items but if i fall into the pi "no way across" i die ,and i've i stay u i get killed by the boulder.....is the anouther way to the hermit?

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 am

Completed! :v2_dizzy_yahoo:

Salehmarley I really enjoyed the game and especially the topical and personal touches. Good luck in the competition and I look forward to playing more of your games

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 am

Hey Spooky, Now I know at what point you are with the hermit don't worry about him...the clue is in the name of the screen!!! :v2_dizzy_tongue:

You need to be using something to hold that spiky ceiling!!!! Maybe something sturdy?????

Hi Sparkles,
Glad you enjoyed, it makes all the time and effort worthwhile!!! And I can't wait to start making a new game...feels like a bit of a void in my life at the mo although I am havin loads of fun playing everybody elses games!!!!