Enlightening Times Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

More help!

Post by The Armorog » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Sparkles - have you used the piece of tribal dress (the feather) in the right place? If you have, then sorting out Dozy is a logical next step, and from there you can go on to climb over the barrels. You can't get the fifth (and last) diamond until almost the very end of the game.
Hope that helps!

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 pm

COMPLETED!!! :tup: Many thanks Armorog, I was going along the right lines but just hadn't stood up on the step!

Thanks to you to LDOY for an exceptional game which I have thoroughly enjoyed playing. I particularly liked not having to hunt for hidden crystals. I know how much work and thought goes into these games but I do hope you'll make more!

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

The Armorog wrote:Thanks LDOY for the private message, it did the job nicely and the
rest was plain sailing after that! Very nice game indeed, thank you!
Well done in completing the game :v2_dizzy_clapping:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:COMPLETED!!! :tup:

Thanks to you to LDOY for an exceptional game which I have thoroughly enjoyed playing. I particularly liked not having to hunt for hidden crystals. I know how much work and thought goes into these games but I do hope you'll make more!
Well done also for completing the game & many thanks for the comment, pleased you enjoyed
playing :v2_dizzy_clapping:

My favourite puzzle of the game seems to have proven the most challenging to solve as most got stuck there in the castle.

Yes I agree with not having to search all over for the hidden collectables which can be frustrating if you've completed all the puzzzles but can't finish the game because you can't find the last one(s) actioning every pixel in the game, my last couple of games decided not to hide any as players would enjoy more, I know I do anyway :v2_dizzy_smile:

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gibbyboy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Gibbyboy you need to be a bit courageous in the castle when trying to do the column and I found that if I pressed the jump button and at the same time pressed right and left alternatively I managed to swim and reach the ledge.

Hope this helps
sorry havent got the flippers yet cant activate the second lift 2 get to them any hints on how to do would b appreciated

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Have you solved the pressure pad in the castle yet? you need to do this before you can get to the flippers.

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gibbyboy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Have you solved the pressure pad in the castle yet? you need to do this before you can get to the flippers.
tried everything on the column think a need the weight but dont know how 2 get it!! :dizzy_confused:

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 am

As I said before you need to brave. Jump down from the column and you should get a message about Dizzybelle. You'll be safe and able to get out again. :v2_dizzy_wink2:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm now totally stuck. I've set the red, orange and blue jewels on their pedestals to open those gates, but the next one is green and for that I need a snorkel, but all I have is:

flippers (tried searching underwater, but can't get too far without drowning)
spade (used on every bit of ground that wasn't rock)
Magnifying glass (doesn't seem to work on anything)
sheet music (nobody wants that)
cleaning fluid (nothing to clean)

...and a little question. Why do the windows in the castle kill you?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Found the scuba (by a mistimed jump) and then everything fell into place and have now finished the game. Well done Lord Dizzy, good game ...and I've only got 7 A4 pages of map drawing!

Found a use for everything except the magnifying glass, the spade and a piece of high railing.