Enlightening Times Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Hello! This is my first post! Thank you for all the wonderful games, I've enjoyed them
a lot but I'm finally stumped on this one! So I'm looking for a little bit of help to get further.
I've got these items:
an aqualung, a spade, a hand saw, a magnifying glass, sheet music, and cleaning fluid
I need to help Dora & Dozy.
I also need to get above the screen in the castle called 'Raising The Columns' and get through the locked doors underground to get the last rustic key and the small crucifix. I also need to raise the locked grill underwater. I've seen the flippers and some kind of spray can but am unable to get to them.
Thanks very much for any help you can give!

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Found the castle and have romped along since then but I'm stuck at exactly the same place as Armarog. I can see a weight in the castle and think that might be what I need for the pressure pad and I think I have to climb up the barrels in the underground to get to the flippers but can't find anything to help me climb up.

I've been roaming around for ages jumping up and trying to action in various places but I really am stuck and would be so grateful for some help.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Sparkles you are on the right track in the castle...
Armorog pleased you have been enjoying the game...

Both...
You may need some help from baby sister DizzyBelle :v2_dizzy_wink2:

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by The Armorog » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks for the advice!
However I'm afraid that Daisybelle is standing by the machine
and is totally unresponsive...I've walked around and tried talking to every single other
character but no joy. I assume something else has to happen before she talks to me.
I also have 39 light crystals.
Could you possibly give me another clue? :v2_dizzy_wink2:

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm

The Armorog wrote:Thanks for the advice!
However I'm afraid that Daisybelle is standing by the machine
and is totally unresponsive...I've walked around and tried talking to every single other
character but no joy. I assume something else has to happen before she talks to me.
I also have 39 light crystals.
Could you possibly give me another clue? :v2_dizzy_wink2:

I'll send a PM as you have to trigger something first.

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Many thanks for the help, I've spoken to Dizzybelle and solved that puzzle. I've now got the flippers and have struggled with swimming but I think the bubbles have some significance!

I now have the gold medallion but have no idea what or where it goes and still can't help Dozy so as before, a nudge in the right direction would be gratefully recieved.

The Armorog
Hard Boiled Egg

Completed!

Post by The Armorog » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks LDOY for the private message, it did the job nicely and the
rest was plain sailing after that! Very nice game indeed, thank you!
Sparkles - the gold medallion should be used in conjunction with
something else which is gold...something you should be able to
access after having found 4 of the diamonds...

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Many thanks Armarog. I managed to get the green diamond and took your advice. I've opened the grill beneath the water got the missing bit of tribal dress but I still haven't done Dozy or managed to jump up on the barrels by the lower lift. I have 48 crystals and am stuck YET AGAIN. What a failure! and still begging for help!

gibbyboy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by gibbyboy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Sparkles 49 wrote:Many thanks Armarog. I managed to get the green diamond and took your advice. I've opened the grill beneath the water got the missing bit of tribal dress but I still haven't done Dozy or managed to jump up on the barrels by the lower lift. I have 48 crystals and am stuck YET AGAIN. What a failure! and still begging for help!
av got a spade magnifying glass cleaning fluid music sheet totally stuck on this game cant solve the column iin castle or get out the water when i get in any help plz would be grateful!!!!!!!

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Sparkles 49 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Gibbyboy you need to be a bit courageous in the castle when trying to do the column and I found that if I pressed the jump button and at the same time pressed right and left alternatively I managed to swim and reach the ledge.

Hope this helps