Back To Magicland (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Kirkub wrote:The more I'm staring at the picture / map, the less focused I get, so... moving on for now!
I've got: [color="White"]knife (used), stick (used), cake (just picked it up for the 2nd time), duster (used once), holy cross (used), pickaxe (used twice I think), 1 ton weight (used several times); remote control, garlic, blue & purple jewels, shield, uhhhh I think that's it. I need to find Zaks's book for the genie, and get rid of the annoying goat (22 coins so far).[/color] I don't think anyone else wants anything else from me... Am I at the point where I have to get the (*shudder*) maze (*shudder*) done?

Hi, any hints on how to get rid of the ghost?? :hitwall:

grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Meph wrote: :v2_dizzy_yahoo: blasted maze.. at last.
The sun part was quite clever, but the moon wasn't be logical.

Found a machine and thats it.

ah i need to find two more gems.. and i haven't been across the volcano.
i have 23 coins for what it's worth. other than the gems and genie i have no other puzzles.. sounds like a jem hunt is on!!

Hi meph, any hints on opening the chest or getting rid of the ghost?? :toothy:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 pm

You give the ghost an item that is also in the original game. In fact if you have ever played the original computer version you give the ghost the same item that you do in the opening demo of that version.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

grobsy

Postby grobsy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:07 pm

SnTrooper wrote:You give the ghost an item that is also in the original game. In fact if you have ever played the original computer version you give the ghost the same item that you do in the opening demo of that version.

Finnaly, thanx so much for helpin' :laugh:

Torico
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Torico » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Help please, got a stick and need keys for trapdoor and backdoor, there's only one walkthrough i can find, and that's in polish, doesn't translate very well.

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Did you get the coin from behind the shield outside the front door? One of the keys is gotten in the same manor. Specifically from the one [color="#FFFFFF"]in the bedroom[/color].

Torico
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Torico » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Ahh, thanks, I see the connection now.

DragonRaiderX9
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby DragonRaiderX9 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:52 pm

I'm having trouble opening the chest. All the hints in the thread seem to point to the Vampire, but I can't seem to do anything but die horribly. Any advice?

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Just leave it on the ground where she will touch it.

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Postby Gary S » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Sorry, I can't get anywhere in this. I've opened the tin of tuna and found the translation book (which doesn't seem to work on the monkey) but there just doesn't seem to be anywhere to go.