Pirates Life Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 pm

delta can u give me some hints on what to do next

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 pm

quite simply, no.

you're further than me.

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

k 10x

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm

i'm feeling very sea sick - anyone else feeling the same? off to try find that ladder - do you guys mean the room where the breakpad is? :hitwall:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

delta wrote:hey, if I have full permission to ride, why can't I get the boatman from the position near the castle?

If I have to go the mine ride way every time, I'll be seriously unamused.... :v2_dizzy_mad:
from where i've been jamie i think there's gonna be a shortcut - hopes!
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 pm

delta wrote:hey, if I have full permission to ride, why can't I get the boatman from the position near the castle?

If I have to go the mine ride way every time, I'll be seriously unamused.... :v2_dizzy_mad:
I couldn't get to ride from there either although you can get to the boatman from one of the other areas he docks at going through the cave complex I think so you don't always have to ride the cart (although I have a few times).

I've got to the area with the devil & I can't find a way out :v2_dizzy_confused2:

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 pm

I jst rode the cart, and it flew almost all the way! dont know how, first time it worked fine and i was on the tracks, second time after a couple of screens i must have been flying as i was off the tracks! I dont seem to be having much luck with this game, its great and I am enjoying it a lot, but i have stumbled upon 3 bugs :(

I have now managed to capture the Love Bug, but didnt have the jar it went in ?????
EDIT - now got the jar!!!

By the way, how do I know my health? I can hear it depleting when i touch nasties, but cant see anythig change on the HUD?
Insert signature here

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

frogandhat wrote:I jst rode the cart, and it flew almost all the way! dont know how, first time it worked fine and i was on the tracks, second time after a couple of screens i must have been flying as i was off the tracks! I dont seem to be having much luck with this game, its great and I am enjoying it a lot, but i have stumbled upon 3 bugs :(

I have now managed to capture the Love Bug, but didnt have the jar it went in ?????
EDIT - now got the jar!!!

By the way, how do I know my health? I can hear it depleting when i touch nasties, but cant see anythig change on the HUD?
The heart monitor on the HUD goes down on the bar, you may have to look closely but it does go down.

Also when your riding the cart in the HUD shows you progress on how far to completing the ride.

Is anyone using the purple crystal portal as a quick way of getting back instead of going through where you blew entry, it's a great shortcut (saves going up through the mine every time).

I am well and truly trapped in the Devil area, can't find a way out ?

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

where?

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Lord Dizzy of Yolkfolk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

delta wrote:where?
I think one of them is when you get past the bear, the other by the church ?