Pirates Life Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 am

frogandhat wrote:You have met him, he isnt in there though!
The prisoner I am talking about is in the garrison, but you do need to free him as he is chained up.
Yeah, i freed him and have used the two rabbits.....I am lookin for a lighter rabbit by the looks?
The only possessions i have left now are the plate, emerald, blunt dagger, hatchet,battered suitcase,scissors, empty bottle.

Puzzle i know of:
Dylan equivalent and couldron, the well near governers mansion, grand diz equivalent, access to goerners mansion, lock of hair for young lady with dress, lighter rabbit (looks from the thread like i need a rabbit costume?)pub landlord and his brother, fishing pirate, bee hive near the big cannon, bear in the caves. I keep reading about hell and a devil????, gastrick problem bazaar man and i can't think of anything else at present....oh yeah cheers Frog, i managed to blast my way to the shortcut in the caves due to the plank!!!!

As normal, any help would be appreciated and I am sorry for keep having to ask???

Finally, found the rabbit costume, easy when you think logically eh?????

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't know where to find the costume - thanks for any hints...
I actually may have seen something like this, but I just can't remember...

Lately I've also lit the fire in the barracks, but it seems I have to make the fire bigger to wake Dozer. I guess I'll have to chop some wood with the hatchet - lots of wood everywhere, but no "action-able item"...

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am

Nowhere Girl wrote:I don't know where to find the costume - thanks for any hints...
I actually may have seen something like this, but I just can't remember...

Lately I've also lit the fire in the barracks, but it seems I have to make the fire bigger to wake Dozer. I guess I'll have to chop some wood with the hatchet - lots of wood everywhere, but no "action-able item"...
Try talking to the guy trying to set up a clothes business in the area again????? This helped me progress so much further and now i am stuck again, 3 items on with a bucket of fish......tried giving them to two chefs and a hermit but to no avail. I also tried waking Dozy after the fire...maybe the smell of fish will wake him??????

princeoftheyolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by princeoftheyolkfolk » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 am

SALEHMARLEY wrote:3 items on with a bucket of fish......tried giving them to two chefs and a hermit but to no avail. I also tried waking Dozy after the fire...maybe the smell of fish will wake him??????
There's someone in the caves who is a bit hungry and if i remember rightly the clue after lighting
dozy's fire was you need to make him more toasty - you'll know what that means when you find the item.

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 am

POSSIBLE BUG
Maisy's crew (wherever it is) seems to have caught some pirate and he is sitting in the cage on her ship. And after getting the emerald I can't go back to the pier like I used to. Every time I try to leave the ship at the wooden sign (there doesn't seem to be any other exit anyway), I fall "through" the pier into the water and I have to go to a ladder leading to the surface. It's a real pity because it seems impossible to jump over the crabs without touching them and losing some energy. Unfortunately, here you can only walk on the bottom, you can't swim like on Grogg Island...

rocknic
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by rocknic » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 pm

frogandhat wrote:Salehmarley - you can also use the plank - it might patch a hole
and you will also have access to where you can light the torch - but it will need a roaring fire to get it lit

Rocknic - was the padlock key the one near the scuba gear?
Rats! I know I had left it somewhere with the good intentions of going back to get it! :)

Thanks.

SALEHMARLEY
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SALEHMARLEY » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Little dispondent and lost......
Antacid needs to be used, hmmmm!!!!!
I keep reading on the thread more pallatable? Empty bottle maybe?
Where is this hell i keep reading about also? I feel like i have explored everywhere? I have a clean plate, blunt dagger, antacid, hatchet, empty bottle, emerald, scissors and battered suitcase.
Cheers again for any help???

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by frogandhat » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Salehmarley - the shopkeeper cant take the antacid on its own - think about what you do when you need to take a pill....

Bigger Hint - fill the bottle with water - but dont forget it will need to be a nice clean water supply
Insert signature here

Nowhere Girl
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Nowhere Girl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 pm

I'm stuck at this very point, only a few items closer to the end. I just can't find the water supply... I've checked out a lot of places, including waterfall, the well, the small ponds in the caves and in the Governor's garden, the beach at the beginning... Nothing seems to work. I hope it's not on the ship - as I said earlier, there's probably some bug and I can only come back from the ship all the way along the bottom...

princeoftheyolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by princeoftheyolkfolk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:48 am

Nowhere Girl wrote:I'm stuck at this very point, only a few items closer to the end. I just can't find the water supply... I've checked out a lot of places, including waterfall, the well, the small ponds in the caves and in the Governor's garden, the beach at the beginning... Nothing seems to work. I hope it's not on the ship - as I said earlier, there's probably some bug and I can only come back from the ship all the way along the bottom...
As f&h said earlier you need a fresh clean supply and i dont know about you but i prefer to get my water from a kitchen tap.