Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
WhyNotSmile
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby WhyNotSmile » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 pm

chlodnik229 wrote:I' m trying, but nothing's happenned. I thought, that it may be a bug???
I show you image:

This is happening to me as well... I assumed there was something else I had to do before I could talk to him.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Sorry about this, but it seems fine to me. I've asked Chlodnic to send me his savegame (rapidshare doesn't like aol customers) ...and don't know how to use different browser.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm

AAAAAAAAAAArgh a thousand curses upon you grandad for that ring room!!! anyway i started again and have now come very unstuck - i'm missing a ring [for the blue urn] thought i had them all and have been over all the planets again and their alternatives and can't find it anywhere, the only one i might not have got would be fargo! but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do in there unless you can cross the bridge on alternative fargo - can't think what else to try and i only have these items r[color="white"]ed ink, blue ink and funnel[/color] HELP :v2_dizzy_scared:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

chlodnik229
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby chlodnik229 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Last ring is on JUNO. I have chocolate bar, funnel, one kendar and remote control. I don't know how get blue and red ink. I'm still waiting for reply's Grandad.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Annie, as Chlodnik says, the blue ring is on Juno ....here is the final solution:
[color="White"]After opening the 'door with no keyhole' and getting back to the 'main' area, use the lift and shut the sliding door, then go back up and retrace your steps back as the ring is hidden on the other side of the sliding door.[/color]

Chlodnik, I can see your problem, but can't understand why it's going wrong as speaking to the guard is only set by talking to Charlene. I've downloaded the game again to make sure I'm using the same version you are and have replayed it from the beginning and the fargo section works fine. I've sent you a saved game at the point where you are just about to enter the council and talk to Francis ...and I've reloaded it twice and it works fine.

If anybody else is having problems at that point I can send the same save game to them if they send me a personal message with their email address, but note that this save game has all the rings deposited in the various pots, so it is the final part of the game and all items required lying in the park.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:15 pm

yeeeeeeeeha finished - thanks grandad that was great fun, wonder if i'll ever win back daisy's affections or could that be afflictions? for me the citadel was harder than the coin room i'm real rubbish at things that move, particularly liked the credits very funny :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Have picked this up again after a rest as I didn't get round to finishing. I have the rings from earth, rubat, alternate bega, ista, juno and ursa. The last one I assume is on fargo? However I have done everything I can on fargo (sorted the stoner in the film studio, returned the ashes, hospital woman and flowers) I can't find any other mission and nobody wants to talk to me apart from to say the same stuff again. The only items I have left are red ink, blue ink, spinach and funnel and I have tried giving them to everyone. Am I missing something very obvious, again....?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 am

Hi addicted ...go to Krell (real one, not alternate) for the last ring.

chlodnik229
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby chlodnik229 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Brillant game Grandad;d I have just finished;d :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby addicteddizzy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Me too!!! :v2_dizzy_clapping: Knew that Citadel was going to be tough when I eventually got into it, great challenge!!!

Thanks for the help Grandad, and the game!!