Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 pm

addicted i can help u cause am alomoust finished with the game but , tell me where is the 10 coin i know it is hidden but where did u find it?

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

atention

Post by Spooky3 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 pm

I hope didn't happen to anybody but DON'T USE THE FUNEL till the end of the game if used it it the tunels maybe it was a bug it turn into a crate it help me get an item,the i got stuck with the real crate.Now i am at te very end of the game and i need the FUNEL
P.S. in care i got it wrong do tell ,i've try using the crate in case it turn into a funel but didn't happen.......well i am :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad: :dizzy_mad:

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 am

Sorry Spooky and everybody else, another little cock-up in the coding re using the crate in the underground train system on Bega as whatever is used will be taken out of your inventory and a 'crate' magically appearing for Daisy to stand on ...although why someone would want to use a funnel to try and reach a shelf does seem a bit like clutching at straws.

I'll send yet another update to Alex and AdzM, and again apologise, but will use the excuse that there is over 13,000 lines of code in this game.

Grandad
PS - The music sheet on Bega is not a clue for the 'symbols' on Ista. The main clue for the symbols combination was translating Celeste's tablet in the secret room

PPS - finding the ring on Juno. Once you've opened the 'door with no keyhole' that leads back to the first area ...then you basically just need to press a button you've already pressed!!

PPPS - Regarding Ursa ...think of something in the Amiga version of Treasure Island Dizzy (which is where I nikked the idea from).

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Spooky3 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

sorry in other words GAME OVER 4 me (the funel i drop it there by mystake).... in case u fix it somehow and it is now needed for me to restart do tell

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 am

help grandaddy! i've been going round and round all the planets and their alternatives for daze now and still can't find ursa i also need to solve the lift and the door with no lock on juno, can't get to the ring in the tunnels, tried the wooden crate? just getting nowhere with this bit, need to find the bolt cutters and think i know how i'm going to get into the citadel. have tried these items everywhere but to no avail :(
blue ink, funnel, cog wheel [think i know this one but need another item], spinach, red ink and wooden crate

i've been at a complete standstill now for a while but still really enjoying the game so any and all help welcome :embarassed:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:56 am

Spooky - I've sent the upgrade to both Alex and AdzM, they'll post when they've had time to upload it.

Annie - you can't find the address to Ursa until you've drained the water in both levels on Juno ..and you need the lift to be working to be able to drain the second level. As well as the cog you need another item in the 'railway' system to remove the broken cog ...it's at the station with one lever at the extreme right and not hidden. The crate is only used to reach the shelf with the oilcan on - if you've used a different object to get it then you're in the same situation as Spooky as there are no 'red herring' items in this game. That is if the tunnels you're referring to are the ones at the 'station' after oiling the lever at the terminus. If not, which tunnels are you referring to?

Jimbob252525
Your Backpack is Empty

Ursa last coin?

Post by Jimbob252525 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 pm

How do I get the coin on box 19?

Tried jumping from either side, tried eating all the fruit. Just stuck with this last coin.

Help!! :hitwall:

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Grandad wrote:
PPS - finding the ring on Juno. Once you've opened the 'door with no keyhole' that leads back to the first area ...then you basically just need to press a button you've already pressed!!
Argh!!! What button?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hitwall:

Jimbob252525
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Jimbob252525 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Jimbob252525 wrote:How do I get the coin on box 19?

Tried jumping from either side, tried eating all the fruit. Just stuck with this last coin.

Help!! :hitwall:

Well I never would have thought of doing that but got all 10!!!

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

FINISH

Post by Spooky3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:41 pm

I Done it...congratulation grandad it was a very nice game...........i hope i am the first to finish it
P.S. i wold have finished it sooner if it wasen't 4 that bug that cause me to restart from the beguining