Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Andy S
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Andy S » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi all

Gonna have to necro this thread I'm afraid, apologies...

How do I activate the platform that leads to the chest in the maze thing on earth? I'm trying to get the gold ring from behind that yellow barrier thing. Looking at the thread I need something to protect it, and the hints pointed me to the chest, and I'm stuck now.

I have both the keys, and can get to the stargate. That's where I'm going now.

I hope someone can remember, else I'm gonna scream I think. It's probably something really really obvious...

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Edit - got it. Had one of those there ideas. Seems whenever I get stuck I just need to post here and resurrect a dead thread for inspiration. Sorry for bothering.

jabbs
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by jabbs » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

am stuck on the "strange" puzzle

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 am

Jabbs, the 'proper' way to solve the puzzle is to go back and turn the crystal so that you 'ring' to a different room and place the crystal skull on the beam coming out of the stone which bends the beam and shows the combination to the stones.

Alternatively, if you haven't got the skull, you can just press the stones in the correct order. If you number them 1 - 7 from left to right, just press stones 2, 5, 4, 6. However to progress you will need the crystal key ..and the 'up and down' tango music notation will give you the correct way to get past the moving blocks.

I didn't realise people were still playing this game. Maybe I should post a walkthrough.

jabbs
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by jabbs » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:42 pm

you should

Sparkles 49
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Post by Sparkles 49 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:01 pm

Well it's a wet Easter Monday and I was bored so found a Dizzy game I never completed. I've got right to the Citadel which Charlene has opened for me. I have the two inks and the funnel and all the rings but THE DOOR IS LOCKED!!! Please Grandad could you tell me what I've missed. I really want to finish the game now.

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Post by Grandad » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:09 am

Blimey Sparkles, haven't thought about that game for years now. Had to have a look around the game just to remember what happened ...I could so make a much better version now!!

However, if my long term memory isn't playing up, you have to deposit the rings in the urns at Theo's, so that the all the lights are lit up and the door unlocks. Then you need to use the funnel and the inks on the infinity sign which opens up the citadel which is absolutely horrendous with most of the 'blocks' acting like clouds ...so you get that sinking feeling. fast moving blocks you need to jump on and off quickly to reach the other side and disappearing blocks you need to use in the correct order to reach the top - it's worse than the blue temple in Daisy Goes Solo! .....Still, I did include a little bonus at the end of 'outtakes'.