Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Daisy Goes Shopping (HELP THREAD)

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm

oh first on a help thread again - oh well.
right i've got the blue and red diamond but am completely flumoxed on how to get the yellow one in the special room!!!!! have been in and out of every door but none seem to lead me there even using jamie's map [thanks for that] and have completely no idea what to do in 'think quickly' - assuming i maybe need the magic marker for that? are they egyptian symbols?

GRANDAD: love the fruit and veg mans little ditty and jig - won't be able to eat my 5-a-day without laughing and the smutty[ish] video game very lol
:v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm glad someone started this, thanks Quiggie!! I have the red diamond but have failed to find the blue, or what the copper and bronze keys are for. I haven't managed to get the lift? (if that's what it is) working to get up to the chest so maybe it is something to do with that?

However I have managed to get past the symbols, it is actually quite logical when you have worked out the what the images are... Hopefully that will be of cryptic help, I'm not very good at clues!

Oh, I can't get the yellow one either - even with the map!

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

to get the blue diamond go to the row of three white buttons you pushed to stop the lightning and open a door and push them - can't remember the combination as i was just pressing!!!
oh thanks for the hint on the symbols but i'm still stuck the only ones that look like anything to me are the two at the end [little tellies] and maybe the first one is the letter E - am i on the right track or are you laughing now!!! :)

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm laughing a bit at the telly comment!! They're not letters... Thanks for the hint, will have a go in a bit.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

right well the only images i seem to be seeing is the first one could be a trident!!! other than that please stop laughing and don't be cryptic and tell me what to do :dizzy_mad:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 pm

oh wait a minute could the first one be the number 4 lol

addicteddizzy
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by addicteddizzy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 pm

quiggie wrote:oh wait a minute could the first one be the number 4 lol
:tup:

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by quiggie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

still don't help though cause i haven't got a ***&*&*& clue what the others could be [only about the nos 7, 3 and the 75] so am assuming its summit to do with those, been staring at them for ages so if i don't get it soon your just gonna have to tell me in plain english :( :embarassed:

dc81
Your Backpack is Empty

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by dc81 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:17 pm

the yellow crystal! if i'm talking about the right one, i either got in in Theos house, or in one of the yolkfolks houses.................... i am stuck.......when you knoCK down the pillar in the old ruins, what do you do with the blocks that spell on S T R A N G E ???? :v2_dizzy_wink2:

delta
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by delta » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm

dc81 wrote:the yellow crystal! if i'm talking about the right one, i either got in in Theos house, or in one of the yolkfolks houses.................... i am stuck.......when you knoCK down the pillar in the old ruins, what do you do with the blocks that spell on S T R A N G E ???? :v2_dizzy_wink2:
see this...
delta wrote:strange contains all the letters you need, you just need to click them in the right order. some are used more than once, and one isn't used at all... ;)

"Quotes from the internet may not be genuine" - Abraham Lincoln