Heart Land Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
princeoftheyolkfolk
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by princeoftheyolkfolk » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Well done Meph absolutely loved this game :v2_dizzy_thumbsup:
Liked the fact that nothing was too far away and not trekking from 1 end of the map to the other over and over again which can be a real bore in some games.
Never did use the solid chest and didnt get past mephisto but not sure if i was meant to.
A bit freaky in the dream sequence when i fell into the pit thingy and when reloading a save was suddenly dizzy and when i did complete that section couldnt get out because i was dizzy then reloaded the same save again and miraculously i was back to being dozy and managed to leave ok and complete the game.
Couple of places where i got jammed - 'greenish feeling' got stuck in the rocks and up in the tower of weirdos castle i managed to jump in the room to get the pill before the door was officially opened so couldnt get back out.
Really liked the puzzles as they didnt involve aimlessly trying everything everywhere till you hit on the right thing you either knew the mythology involved or could google it to get a clue - really excellent. :v2_dizzy_clapping:
Will look forward to the next 1.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 am

cheers,
The issue with saving in the dream is bug i can't fix, maybe one day.
The chest was used in the room your found it in to help get back out, kinda short cut and the devil has no use.. :P
Its always the cracked ones that let the light in

Chris Sands
Your Backpack is Empty

Heartland Dizzy

Post by Chris Sands » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Adz.M wrote:Stuck on this game? feel free to say so here. :)
Tremendous game. Really enjoying playing it. Having difficulty in finding the apple. Have Hell Gate key and Arrow head but have found uses for everything else I've come across so far. Please help.

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 pm

You need to do something with the arrow head before you use it.

Chris Sands
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Chris Sands » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks very much. A big help.

Chris Sands
Your Backpack is Empty

Heartland Dizzy

Post by Chris Sands » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I've managed to find all 40 hearts but the only option seems to use them to join up the big heart in which case Danny goes for a very hot ride and Daisy is still locked in the cage. This seems to be an unsatisfactory way to end things but there doesn't seem to be anything else that can be done. Is this the end of the game or am I missing something? I would appreciate a hint or two if there is more to do. Thanks

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Meph » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm

No not quite the end yet.... I think you got to free Daisy.. isn't there a key anywere in those caves??

Chris Sands
Your Backpack is Empty

Heartland Dizzy

Post by Chris Sands » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

Thank you for that. I hadn't realised that the key didn't appear until the ghastly deed had been done. Game now complete and one of the most enjoyable games I've played. Looking forward to your next creation.
Thanks again.
Chris Sands.

grobsy
Free Range Egg

Post by grobsy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Chris Sands wrote:Thank you for that. I hadn't realised that the key didn't appear until the ghastly deed had been done. Game now complete and one of the most enjoyable games I've played. Looking forward to your next creation.
Thanks again.
Chris Sands.
Not making very good headway at all with this one, only have 16 hearts and 5 coins, items are hand grabber, sword, megaphone, spade, newspaper, stick and chest. I've heard the stick can be used with another item to open the castle door but have no idea what it is, and also have no idea what else to use with the sword to kill the hydra.
Any hints much appreciated :v2_dizzy_confused3:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by SnTrooper » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:38 pm

The key to the castle is in the lock on the other side. You need to put something under the door, poke the key out of the keyhole, and then pull the key back after it falls onto the item you put under.

You need to heat the sword.