Grogg Island Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Yeah i've been up there, past the spider to the slippy log. The only thing i was able to get in this area was a coin after using the lighter. Searching around and there doesn't seem to be anything else anywhere :say_no:

Edit: Used the sand on the slippy log! I had tried the sand from the other side of the log and it didn't work so i forgot about it!

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Have 38 coins and can't find the last 2, from reading past posts there is one in clock but haven't been able to work out what i have to do there. I think i may have to use crowbar somewhere else aswell to maybe get a coin. Items i now have are: crowbar,hatchet,hammer,crucifix,blanket,scuba,sandwich,whistle,2nd banana,small key,lens,belaying pin,camera,lighter,bottle o grog,pickaxe,feather,spade.Any help would be great
Cheers

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 pm

You have the item you need to open the clock.

The crowbar is used three times to get the cement, to open the well, and to get the small key.

As for the last coin almost all of the hidden/out of the way coins are mentioned in the last two posts before your first one.

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 am

Got the one in the clock, i thought that item was used on door at scale of justice! Just 1 to go! Is there one in ship in screen called Gone to Davy Jones. There is floorboard that's different colour but nothing seems to work on it. I think i have all them ones mentioned in posts before mine. Can't rem if i got one at right ol tangle, was it after i used knife to free Dylan
Cheers

jmcf81
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby jmcf81 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Finished at last. Thanks SnTrooper for your help. Don't think i would of made it over the line without you. Left the poor bear there hungry :laugh:

dizzydora
Your Backpack is Empty

going mad help me please

Postby dizzydora » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi all am new to this not sure if this thread is still going stuck on 39 coins reading through earlier posts have gathered that I should have found a sandwich somewhere and think last coin maybe with the grogg pirate but only have emtpy bottle and have wandered round endlessly dora has asked me were pogie is but not much else seems to be going on. Any help would be fantastic

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 pm

To get the sandwich you cut a piece off the roast.

So you used the empty bottle on the grog and you didn't get the grog? If so then you haven't finished the grog yet. That is where your last coin will be. Get the silver jug (it's in the Governor's house if you haven't found it already) and fill it with a corrosive liquid.

If you have already finished the grog then check out posts #458 and #459 almost all of the hidden or out of the way coins are talked about there.

dizzydora
Your Backpack is Empty

Thank you

Postby dizzydora » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks for that finally finished thought I had tried the jug everywhere but obviously hadn't.

richardw
Your Backpack is Empty

Help needed please

Postby richardw » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:45 pm

I currently have Crucifix, Mucky Trousers, Silver Jug, Banana and Numbers

I have read previous clues and I think I know roughly where to put numbers - but I don't seem to be doing it correctly.

Clues would be appreciated

thanx in advance

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Use the trousers somewhere that the owner's employer would be furious to find them.