Dragon Valley Dizzy (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
d4zlee
Your Backpack is Empty

d4zlee

Post by d4zlee » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Can someone please help me? I cant get passed the bear and cant get the emerald eye!

Ghostface
Free Range Egg

ZAKS

Post by Ghostface » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Finally ive got back to this game and got some progress,i haven't been on it in ages and always wanted to get back to this to complete it as well as Grogg Island dizzy.. So items i have are listed

Cat,Megaphone,Hero Sword,Scuba Gear (Obviously) ,Feather,Horseshoe...

the horseshoe is way over in west side of map,not firgured it out how it works as of yet.. i used the LL on the bear and made a bridge to continue up to Zaks.. but now am stuck... what do i do now??? I hae been back here looking for hints on this thread for some progress i made but am at a stand still now.. also.. i have helped the following characters.. Dylan,Dozy,Grand Dizzy,Dora,Denzil,Shamus,Daisy,Princess,and the Prince.. annoying things in the game are the "Drainage Problem" with the fly,the fact that once underwater you dont know where the fishs are.. and that you cant increase health like some other fan games.. apart from that im enjoying this one...

dizzykei
Free Range Egg

Post by dizzykei » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Egg Kebab :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Ghostface
Free Range Egg

COMPLETED!!!

Post by Ghostface » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Got back to this game after a long time of it sitting as a shortcut in my taskbar!
Some VERY sneakily hidden coins.. killed Zaks and spent more time then looking for last two coins..
after getting on the boats with the annoying bats i thought i had reached the end, then finally realised the long in the game "Megaphone" was needed.. and the cat and even the sword after its main use!
All sorted now though.. Good game here!

7/10

:v2_dizzy_biggrin:

Nick Pledge
Free Range Egg

Post by Nick Pledge » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 am

Ok i have just been given scuba from denzil ... and i fell in the water in the next room with the climbable rope... the rooms called splutter. How do you get out? you cant drop an item in there and theres no way to get out?

Nick Pledge
Free Range Egg

Post by Nick Pledge » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:05 am

Heres a screen shot of the room.

Nick Pledge
Free Range Egg

Post by Nick Pledge » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Not sure if anyone uses these forums or not.. ahhh i hope so.

I restarted the game now, and ive made sure i didnt do swimming in the place you cant get out of. But im MEGA stuck now and need some help before i got insane LOL i have

Spade, Hatchet, scuba, megaphone, horseshoe What do i do now??? ive sorted Denzil out and been over the waste swamp so many times but the spade and hatchet does not let me in the gardens. PLEASE can someone point me in the right direction... many people up to where i am have had an emerald eye... wheres that? how do i get it..

Please please help

Nick

Ghostface
Free Range Egg

DV Dizzy

Post by Ghostface » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 am

Nick Pledge wrote:Not sure if anyone uses these forums or not.. ahhh i hope so.

I restarted the game now, and ive made sure i didnt do swimming in the place you cant get out of. But im MEGA stuck now and need some help before i got insane LOL i have

Spade, Hatchet, scuba, megaphone, horseshoe What do i do now??? ive sorted Denzil out and been over the waste swamp so many times but the spade and hatchet does not let me in the gardens. PLEASE can someone point me in the right direction... many people up to where i am have had an emerald eye... wheres that? how do i get it..

Please please help

Nick

Help is at hand because i recently finished this... this place is ok for help but lately theres not much activity unless you play "Enlightening Times" new game, ok, below is white text, ill leave some hints for you.

The Hatchet is for use on the bridge, (make sure you have Scuba gear on)
As for the horse shoe, take that and the megaphone and dump them at the bottom of the room called "Storage" (way to the west), you will save alot of running around later, plus they are needed at that side of the map.
To get past the flies in the swamp you need Dora, if you get the grappling rope and use it in the room to the left of the drawbridge, jump over the table and and use it there, this will let you go up, get the green item of cereal off the shelf and take it to shamus, he will give you "suspiscious potion" or something like it, give it to Dora, she will then turn into a frog and then you take her to eat the flies at the swamp.
As for the Emerald eye. that comes a little later, you need to get a key first, after getting the key you can progress past the locked door thats above "storage".
Chap on top of the castle will have it.
Think ive given you enough for now... come back if more needed.
If you see the "cat" get it and dump it in the Storage room also. Dont leave it.

Nick Pledge
Free Range Egg

Post by Nick Pledge » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am

AHHH thank you!!! i tried that spade EVERYWHERE!! Finally i can contiune. Is the splutter room a known bug ? Will see how far i get now... thank you!

Nick Pledge
Free Range Egg

Post by Nick Pledge » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:37 pm

woohooo!! Finally i have completed the game.

Few points, had i not read on the thread about the butter on rocks i would have had NO IDEA that and the splutter room being impossible to get out of (if you had not already made a save game) those are the only bad points on this game.

This felt just like the dizzy games i used to play as a kid... long lots of differcult puzzles! Well done to Matt H who made this.. i know im 3 years behind the rest of you but it was an awesome game.

Nick