Dizzy in Bago Bago Island (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Gary S
Free Range Egg

Re: Dizzy in Bago Bago Island (HELP THREAD)

Post by Gary S » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:44 am

Where's Beelzebub's pet? I get the impression it's under that grill in those caves under the sea where the sign says no fishing with nets, but I need to find a net or something.

stevejohnstone3
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:56 am

Hi Gary

Tell me where you are stuck and what you have done in the game, and I will help you to go further.

Remember to write it in white with the font colour option, so as not to give too much away to other people.

I hope you are enjoying the game.

The Sequel is nearly ready, I will post a thread in the fan games section.

Steve
Programmer of Dizzy In Bago Bago Island.
Programmer of Dizzy's Search for Dozy

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Post by Gary S » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:50 pm

I have found the dragon, rescued Grand-Dizzy and found the underground caves under the sea. Unused objects are the axe, empty spray can and bucket of jobbies. I can't work out how to rescue Danny or Dora, or how to get past the egg monster, or how to get to the fish or whatever it is under the grill in the screen where the danger sign tells you not to fish there, and I can't get to that bag/sack under the grill in the screen to the right of the egg monster

stevejohnstone3
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by stevejohnstone3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi Gary

Look below for the answer.

{

First thing first, you need to get the net that catches the monster under the grate.

You need to go down to the underwater caves where you got the pop up tree for grand dizzy.

Go right through the deadly weeds, they are over from the underwater transporter to the right go through the bottom,
of the weeds, you will get hurt but just for a second, keep going until you come to the net, pick it up.

Go back up to where Danny and Dora are, and use the net on the grate, you will now catch the big monster.

Go back to where you got the net and keep going past the monster, you will come to a cave with Beealzeebub.

That's all I am telling you the now, if you get stuck more then ask again.

also have you used the Nitro Glycerine that Grand dizzy gave you, or have you went past the Burst pipe, or have you planted the Beanstalk???

}

I hope you are enjoying the game.

Steve
Programmer of Dizzy In Bago Bago Island.
Programmer of Dizzy's Search for Dozy

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Post by Gary S » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 am

Thanks for the help. Yes, I've alreadygot the nitro, passed the burst pipe with the heavy rock and planted the beanstalk

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Post by Gary S » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 pm

I've got 19 coins (I can see where the 20th is) and filled the spray can in that pink puddle but I can't seem to get close enough to Zaks to use it

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by Grandad » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:52 am

You're not supposed to spray his feet Gary :v2_dizzy_down:

Gary S
Free Range Egg

Post by Gary S » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am

I finished it. Great game. Certainly one of the best Dizzy fangames. Hope you make some more games soon. Regards, Gary :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping: :v2_dizzy_clapping:

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Post by randomgirl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:46 pm

I am loving this game but so embarassed about being stuck this early that I restarted twice to avoid asking. :dizzy_rolleyes:

Basically am trapped under water. I know how to get to the flippers, but that would mean using the pink box and then I get trapped in that cave.
Alternatively, way out might involve going over the spikey platforms, but jumping alone will not enable me to do that (and I already used my pink box on the need to jump screen)

I know this game came out months ago, but any help would be appreciated!