Dizzy's Challenge (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 am

What you need to do is reload a game from before you used the death potion. You missed something up near the activate spell.

Spooky3
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Spooky3 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:26 am

what.......don't tell me i have to start this game again....can i use the shield to get back u there

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Fri May 24, 2013 9:26 am

Spooky, you should be saving the game as you progress, that way when you mess something up (and believe me it's so easy to mess stuff up) you don't have to go back too far.

The blood spell puzzle is easier than it first seems, you just have to be quick. After using the spell just walk to the left edge of the 'ledge' and jump right to the next ledge, then repeat till you get to the top. Only snag is that you need space in your inventory to collect the two spells and potion and be carrying another spell to use when you get there.

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Finally home with proper tinternet access [***** dongles]. So finished a few weeks ago and may i say Grandad it was one of your more deliciously CRUEL games, so many places to get stuck, items left behind etc. practically pulled all my hair out at some points. Still don't know how i managed to get through level 4, just pressed action and moved but still can't work out how!!!! That said i thoroughly enjoyed playing, apart from 1 or 2 of Jamie's games i think i've spent the longest time playing this one. So Grandad thank you for another wonderful game and good luck in the competition, got my fingers crossed for you this year :tup: :tup: :tup: Oh and my fav part was a HOOT :)
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

hammermalc
Free Range Egg

Postby hammermalc » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Help please, i cannot find the reveal spell anywhere, hints/tips gratefully appreciated. :dizzy_cool:

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:24 pm

If I remember right it is in one of the hidden compartments. I think in the room with the gold key that is behind a wall.

Jarek
Free Range Egg

Re: Dizzy's Challenge (HELP THREAD)

Postby Jarek » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I'm on level 2. Mum: cooked chicken, unlock chest spell, sleep sleep power 8, death spell power 0, tankard. Where is the green key? What to do next?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:54 am

Have emailed you about where the green key is. I can't help too much as typically it is one of my games that I didn't keep my notes on, so only found that out by looking at the map.

Jarek
Free Range Egg

Postby Jarek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 pm

I have: shield (used), full busket (used), axe (used), yellow key (used), blue key (used), player book (used), rad poison (used), bless spell x 1, cooked chicken. I found 3 gold keys. I do not know how to find the 4 key in the vault? How to kill 2 spiders in a vault? Where is the mallet?

Grandad
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Grandad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 am

The mallet is hidden in the wall in the room under the blue room with four red levers (after using the incense). However, the coding says that something needs to be pressed for it to open and I don't know where it is?? (told you I didn't keep any notes).