Back To Magicland (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
Gary S
Free Range Egg

Postby Gary S » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:16 pm

I solved the "sun" puzzle, but for the "moon" puzzle I presume you need to move the tip of the monolith, which Dizzy isn't strong enough to move. The only people I can think of who'd help would be Tarzan (but he disappears after you give him the banana) and the witch catching a spell (but I can't seem to find the brown mushroom for that stew). Helpsies?

quiggie
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby quiggie » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Its thru the back door somewhere before (or after) the troll :v2_dizzy_eek:
Hard work has a future payoff. Lazyness pays off NOW.

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Re: Back To Magicland (HELP THREAD)

Postby randomgirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 pm

I realise this game has been out a while and people have probably forgotten about how they completed it, but it's doing my head right in, so I figured no harm in asking if anyone can help. :hitwall:

My items: cake (second time round), holy cross (used), garlic, pickaxe (used), 1 ton weight (used), shield, blue jewel, pink jewel, big stick (used), cloth duster (used), knife and remote control.

The puzzles I have to solve are: getting the key for the maze, getting across the lava and finding a spell for the genie. I thought getting the key for the maze would either involve walking across the whole map or doing something about the ball/knob things on the monument, but I haven't been able to get anywhere with those thoughts and I've been stuck in the same place for hours now.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:17 am

randomgirl - I think the key for the maze is the key I started giving clues for on the very first page of this thread. If I recall, I give a number of hints in the thread about how to get it.

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Postby randomgirl » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:55 pm

frogandhat wrote:randomgirl - I think the key for the maze is the key I started giving clues for on the very first page of this thread. If I recall, I give a number of hints in the thread about how to get it.

You do, but then you continue the conversation in private messages with people, as far as I can see! I did pick up your clue about looking at the key and the clue underneath in conjunction. However, I have tried everything I can think of to actually do that!

SnTrooper
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby SnTrooper » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 pm

viewtopic.php?p=21601#p21601

This post is pretty much the answer to the sun/moon puzzle without saying what the answer is.

randomgirl
Free Range Egg

Postby randomgirl » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Thank you thank you thank you SnTrooper. I was using the search page to search the forums, but I've just realised that I'm either not using it right or it's broken.