Dora the Explorer (HELP THREAD)

Stuck on one of our games? Post about it here.
boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Re: Dora the Explorer (HELP THREAD)

Postby boo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Does the white diamond only appear a certain number of times? I'm running around trying to find it as it's not in its usual place.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Boo - that surprised me the first time I found it - it was where I was stuck earlier today - but do you remember what the monk told you? At the time it seemed nonsensical twaddle (to me), but as usual it was a subtle clue. What you need to do is go back to the red diamond area and you should be able to put 2 and 2 together. Chop, chop now!

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm

frogandhat wrote:Boo - that surprised me the first time I found it - it was where I was stuck earlier today - but do you remember what the monk told you? At the time it seemed nonsensical twaddle (to me), but as usual it was a subtle clue. What you need to do is go back to the red diamond area and you should be able to put 2 and 2 together. Chop, chop now!

I can't remember what the monk said so I have no idea what I did but I have the white diamond again.

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Boo - he said something about the tree reappearing - tbh I didn't pay a lot of attention at the time thinking it would be one of those speeches when the important points would be repeated. I was wrong! Anyway. I think the jist is that the white diamond only appears when the tree is cut down.

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:45 pm

@Jarek...have you found anything else that can be chopped down? Maybe not in the purple area...

Jarek
Free Range Egg

Postby Jarek » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:08 am

I found lava.
How to take lava?

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:18 am

Jarek - it should be fairly obvious, there is a hole in the slab shaped like something that you may not have yet, you will know when you see it.

HAHA Grandad - I have opened up your Easter Egg chest!!! Shame I have to go to work today so won't have much time to explore...

EDIT managed to fit 21 bonks in.. :v2_dizzy_biggrin:

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:45 am

I got the the statue to get into the TV studio, found out Indy was a disappointment, went back to a previous save and then spent 20 minutes wandering around with a purple teleporter brick. I shall go back to this later after work with a refreshed mind (hopefully).

And I have to say it...Frog...you were busy last night! LOL!

Jarek
Free Range Egg

Postby Jarek » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 am

I found lava.
How to take lava?

I have: crowbar, ceramic tankard, big chopper, blue flag, sharp machete, big wooden spoon, smelly cheese, banana, what to do?

boo
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby boo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:09 am

Jarek wrote:I found lava.
How to take lava?

I have: crowbar, ceramic tankard, big chopper, blue flag, sharp machete, big wooden spoon, smelly cheese, banana, what to do?

You need to get your hands on the white diamond to to be able to go get something that will help you get the lava.

Return to “Fan Games Help”