Prince's secret sign?!

One for the hardcore fans...
universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 am

wow... this is getting better every minute hehehhe

about the 3rd dragon egg i really don't know anything else except what Dizzy9 said
Dizzy9 wrote: Pretty much...In genesis version there's 2 more unused items...
Third dragon egg and Puzzle minigame.
to be honest i don't even remember where we get the 2nd dragon egg heheheh

but the 3rd one only Dizzy9 can give more clues... at least i don't remember any 3rd dragon egg in the game...
Q: What is Dizzy's favourite movie? A: ET - the Eggstra-Terrestrial :v2_dizzy_happy: zxspectrum.com.pt

MJongo
Free Range Egg

Post by MJongo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:20 am

I guess we wait then. He was able to show where the symbol would be, so maybe he can show where the third egg is located.

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 am

hhhhhuuuuuuummmmmmmm i don't like waiting... specially when things are this exciting!!! can someone phone Dizzy9??? lol (just joking) :)

i guess i have to agree... we'll have to wait...
Q: What is Dizzy's favourite movie? A: ET - the Eggstra-Terrestrial :v2_dizzy_happy: zxspectrum.com.pt

MJongo
Free Range Egg

Post by MJongo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:29 am

Yeah, I'd do it myself, except I have no idea how to do it lol

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 am

yeah... i know what you mean... i have no idea either... :(

MJongo
Free Range Egg

Post by MJongo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 am

I'm going to see if that extra music is accessible normally right now.

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 am

good idea...

if it's there, maybe it has some function as well. I thought it could have played during the purple rain... but since you're going to search for it, i guess it didn't LOLOL

By the way... have you taken a screenshot of the purple rain??? i guess everyone is going to want to see it - it's a great discovery hehehehehheehhe

MJongo
Free Range Egg

Post by MJongo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:25 am

Before:

After:

(There is only a few rain lines at a time on an instant, the effects make it look like the whole screen is raining.)
Also, there is no change in music.

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:30 am

universospectrum wrote:Don't need to apologize (beside it was my mistake) :) ... And I know exactly what you mean! This last month ain't been exactly easy to me either :( ... anyway, sometimes talking about it helps :) . So if you need... ;)

And of course we could always make a party to cheer you up :D ... I believe Mr. Rubber Onions could make a puppet show, i would do the sitcom part LOLOL, someone would have to bring the booze and someone else the sound (any volunteers?!?!?!) and i think we could come up with some other extra ideas to cheer you up (don't we, guys???).

Any suggestions to cheer up our beloved Adz.M?!?!?!
lol thank you, but unmasking the secrets on Fantastic Dizzy has kinda cheered me up :)

As far as I know, the second Dragon egg is in the cave under the Dragon where you need to place the first egg.
Once both eggs are now in the cave, the Dragon will not let you leave with any of the eggs.
The third Dragon egg I know nothing about. :v2_dizzy_confused2:

As for the Subgame menu

http://www.yolkfolk.com/community/Fanta ... meMenu.png

One of the games, Puzzle Hole is slightly different than the original one from the main game, and this one (to me) is impossible to beat, especially with the time limit.

http://www.yolkfolk.com/community/Fanta ... leHole.png

MJongo saved me from showing what the secret sign can do, but I did it anyway! :p

http://www.yolkfolk.com/community/Fanta ... gnUse1.png
http://www.yolkfolk.com/community/Fanta ... gnUse2.png

universospectrum
Hard Boiled Egg

Post by universospectrum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Awesome!!! hehehe

Thanks for the screenshots, guys!!! :D

lol thank you, but unmasking the secrets on Fantastic Dizzy has kinda cheered me up
Nice to ear that :D , but we can throw the party anyway hehehehhehehe
As far as I know, the second Dragon egg is in the cave under the Dragon where you need to place the first egg.
Once both eggs are now in the cave, the Dragon will not let you leave with any of the eggs.
I thought the egg on the cave was the first egg... LOLOLOLOL

anyway, the 3rd egg is something that apparently only Dizzy9 can reveal... (hope he's not laughing about us know... making us wait... or thinking about how much money to ask us... LOLOLOLOL) :v2_dizzy_tongue2: