Level Two..

Throw those apples!
Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Level Two..

Postby Meph » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:35 pm

Been playing the c64 version and got to level two.. well i think its level two.. just a matter of collecting points and passing though the flags, But i was doing this for AGES.. When does this level end??.. Its boring me to death!

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Postby Adz.M » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:20 am

Whats the file exstension on the ROM you have?

.tap, .d64, .t64?

The d64 and t64 ROMs ask you if you want to start with infinite lives or time before the game starts.

The level you're on sounds like a bonus level, might have to make sure you don't choose to have infinate time before the game starts

Sorry if what I've said is confusing :v2_dizzy_blush:

Meph
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Meph » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:08 am

arr...i think thats the problem.. i said yes to infinite time... lol
I'll have to try it again.. but its sounds about right, guess if you have no time limit you can't complete un-completable levels.. lol

Cheers.
:v2_dizzy_smile:

Steven
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Steven » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:57 am

Awww... The infinite time cheat, infinite loop bug strikes again... :v2_dizzy_dry:
Seen it in quite a few games...

Most commonly happens in games where you get a points bonus at the end of a level based on your remaining time and the game adds the points up as it deducts your time.
However if you have an infinite time cheat on, you'll find that as the game is deducting your time to work out the bonus score, the infinite time cheat will kick in and keep replenishing your timer.
Causing an infinite loop where the timer well never reach zero and therefore the total will never finish adding up and the game can't continue, unless you have some way of de-activating the cheat in-game.

:v2_dizzy_scared:

Timed bonus stages like the ones in Dizzy Down the Rapids, are also a poor victim of an infinite time cheat. :cry:

EgoTrip
Hard Boiled Egg

Level Two..

Postby EgoTrip » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:37 pm

(6 years later)

That'll teach you both for cheating, and playing this abomination. :v2_dizzy_lol:

DanFolk
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Level Two..

Postby DanFolk » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:41 am

that a game of my childhood, but I just find the emulator of old games and I found dizzy where you can save the game so you don't have to finish the game at once :-)