Another Introduction - help needed!

Tell the community about yourself.
debug
Free Range Egg

Another Introduction - help needed!

Post by debug » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Hello Again everyone!

I'm Ian from Debug Design. I have posted a few times but I can not remember if I ever introduced myself properly.

I am a graphic designer and would like to get in contact with a few dizzy fans with expertise in development and sfx.

I ideally would like the user 'JonnyJP' to contact me as I have moved into making iPhone games and he mentioned in his post about OPEN GL. (so if anyone has his regular email I would appreciate it)

I love Dizzy but the Dizzy Age stuff just looks to old fashioned for me.

There are hundreds of posts of would-be designers who are apparently making the next Dizzy game, in 3D, in Flash, an RPG, and more and Giddy is the only one to come close to actually doing it.

If you have talent in the following:
- Music creation and SFX
- OPEN GL, Unity, Torque, Cocos2D
- Graphic design & Illustration

Please get in contact as I am testing the water in iPhone games and would like to get a couple of projects moving. I will be posting in the 'Fan Games' soon with a new project that is in the middle of the design stage and I have various quotes for the development. If I can get assistance then this will save money and have a passionate team behind it.

I know about all the issues about creating a new dizzy game and my plan is to create this first one (with various copyright avoiding changes) and the begin work on the main game. Once I have a 'work in progress' build with a 'different, but similar' lead character I could approach the twins and blitz with the concept.

This starter game will be the 'portfolio' item to help arrange a deal.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ian@debugdesign.com

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:42 am

Welcome back debug :)

JonnyJP hasn't been on the forum since May, my guess is that the quickest way to get hold of him would be to send a private message, a link to PM him is in his forum profile.

debug
Free Range Egg

Post by debug » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 pm

I did send him one but I was unsure if you get an email telling you there is a PM waiting for him?

If anyone else knows their stuff I would be happy to hear from them.

I hope to post some visuals next week on Fan games to start getting feedback.

Ian