Hi everyone

Tell the community about yourself.
Vertigo99
Your Backpack is Empty

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Vertigo99 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Ok, maybe I'm not explaining myself very well.

I'm able to just click and play the games on this site but I am unable to save them.

So I've tried to download some Dizzyage versions of games yet when I try to install them it doesn't let me (tells me my flash player is out of date when I have just downloaded the latest one).

Adz mentioned that installation is not required, just copy the files to a folder on my PC and then click on them, but when I try that my computer tells me it doesn't know what programme created the files.

Am I being dull? Is there a programme I need to download as well to play these games (some sort of emulator?)

frogandhat
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby frogandhat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 am

Hi Vertigo.
When you download a DizzyAge game, it will normally be a zip file. Extract the files, and you should get probably 5 files. Ignore the dizzy.pak and dizzy.ini files, by all means read the readme file, and then run either of the .exe files - dizzy if you just want to play, or setup if you want to install and maybe change some of the options like screen size. Then have fun!
Hope that helps.

Rindex
Hard Boiled Egg

Postby Rindex » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:31 pm

frogandhat wrote:Hi Vertigo.
When you download a DizzyAge game, it will normally be a zip file. Extract the files, and you should get probably 5 files. Ignore the dizzy.pak and dizzy.ini files, by all means read the readme file, and then run either of the .exe files - dizzy if you just want to play, or setup if you want to install and maybe change some of the options like screen size. Then have fun!
Hope that helps.

No, at once to reap dizzy.exe and all. In settings there is nothing to climb. For this purpose there is a key Q.

Vertigo99
Your Backpack is Empty

Postby Vertigo99 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:25 pm

YES!!! I got it working.

Thanks for all the help guys. :tup: