Is this the worst Dizzy game ever made?

Working 9-5 at the Dizzy warehouse!
This game can best be described as disappointing, it seems to be an attempt at cashing in on Tetris and looks like it was shoe-horned into the Dizzy series to boost sales.

Pretty much the game is fitting shapes into the correct hole. If you get three at the same time the chutes dispensing the shapes ascend and if you get four a toy is also made. Yeah I still don’t really get it either. One thing which used to annoy me was the level changed around you… so your items which were correctly lined up suddenly would not be….

Quoting myself from my blog https://sandmanjazz.wordpress.com/.
MrGillespie wrote:
This game can best be described as disappointing, it seems to be an attempt at cashing in on .... and looks like it was shoe-horned into the Dizzy series to boost sales.

A comment that could be levelled at pretty much all of the 'Dizzy' arcade games imho.