Atari ST & PC version bug?

Devil on your sholder? or just got your head in the clouds?
markEP
Your Backpack is Empty

Atari ST & PC version bug?

Post by markEP » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 am

I have played this game on the original ST and with an emulator and through DOS on the PC version. I can't seem to get over the volcano, there is no way to jump onto the clouds and I've tried everywhere. Anyone know if I have to usse the genie or possibly the rubbish and milk bottle (lol).

Cheers guys, couldn't believe it when I found a whole community just for dizzy hehe!

mickyblueeyes
Hard Boiled Egg
Location: Bury now, but lived all over this part of Lancashire

Post by mickyblueeyes » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:05 am

welcome markEP, have a look on fan games area, magicland remake by yolkfolk.com,, page 7, map & walkthru, check out all the fan games, remakes & new games...hours of fun for young and old...the future is egg shaped :v2_dizzy_tongue2:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by pteal79 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:56 am

markEP wrote:I have played this game on the original ST and with an emulator and through DOS on the PC version. I can't seem to get over the volcano, there is no way to jump onto the clouds and I've tried everywhere. Anyone know if I have to usse the genie or possibly the rubbish and milk bottle (lol).

Cheers guys, couldn't believe it when I found a whole community just for dizzy hehe!

I've completed both these games on an ST emulator and the PC version running DOS (6.22), i've never seen any bugs nor have any been reported like this before.

markEP
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by markEP » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:26 pm

Hhhhmmm.... then where are these bloody clouds I'm supposed to jump on, all there is are a few big clouds above the volcano but they are so high up there is no way to reach them. In the speccy version there were clouds coming up from the volcano itslef but no joy on ST/ :S

pteal79
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by pteal79 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:38 pm

ah ha! the reason there is no clouds is because you ain't rescued everyone yet. they only appear once you've saved all the yolkfolk.

markEP
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by markEP » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Aaaahhhh.... the only person who is still around is dozey, I've put the lightning conductor on him but nothing happens!

Adz.M
Team Yolkfolk
Team Yolkfolk

Post by Adz.M » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:20 pm

You will need a Lamp and a Cloth duster too to save Dozy.

Seven
Your Backpack is Empty

Post by Seven » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:48 pm

markEP wrote:Aaaahhhh.... the only person who is still around is dozey, I've put the lightning conductor on him but nothing happens!

Adz.M is right, you need to use the cloth on the lamp but in the screen where dozy is. Then the clouds appear.