how many levels?

Fried eggs anyone?
There's meant to be 30 levels but the version I've been playing got to level 30 and then level 31 started from the first maze again but upside down... is this normal? or do I have some dodgy hack?

It's not a dodgey hack, after level 30 it really does take you back to level 10 upside down.

I have a feeling that this is one of many Spectrum games that has no endings.

Many years ago, I played with an infinate lives cheat and beat level 30 upside down, only to end up back on level 10 upside down again! :v2_dizzy_eek:

oh that's a bit disappointing,
On the Lets play video they said it only had 30 levels, maybe it was only the Spectrum that never had an ending?

Meph wrote:
On the Lets play video they said it only had 30 levels, maybe it was only the Spectrum that never had an ending?

Nope, all versions do the same thing. Especially on the C64 which I also owned.

Meph wrote:

Oh, I don't know. It would be a lot more disappointing if the game just repeated the levels. At least flipping them upside down increases the variety, in effect giving you 50 different levels. I see where you are coming from regarding no ending but this was the 80's and it was a budget game.

i'll have to complete level 30 again and re-watch what the finial 'cartoon' bit was because I can't remember.
I always prefer a proper ending than a never ending game.... good job I checked other wise id probably just keep playing it expecting to beat it eventually lol
The CPC version repeats the game but upside down and the levels are randomised!