Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 pm
- Forum: Dizzy - Prince of the Yolkfolk / Dizzy the Adventurer
- Topic: Your favourite version
- Replies: 10
- Views: 17391
Amstrad for me, like with all the others. The original format I played them in (TRIVIA: the earlier Dizzy games were written on an Amstrad)
- Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Favourite bit of Dizzy games?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 10574
For me, the humour and back referencing were the best part. Even the irritating stuff, like THAT advert scroll in Treasure Island - it was up the top of the tree village and a pain to get to, just to tell you Pro BMX Simulator(?) was coming out soon - and the hole in Fantasy World. Not to mention th...
- Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm
- Forum: Crystal Kingdom Dizzy
- Topic: Richard O'Brien's guest appearence on Crystal Kingdom Dizzy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12085
- Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:49 pm
- Forum: Fantasy World Dizzy
- Topic: Things i like, things i don't like
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15169
Gag objects rule. Modern gamers seem far too impatient to appreciate that sort of humour. Same with the advert scrolls in Treasure IslandMeph wrote:About Fantasy world Dizzy.
3. The hole in the bag.. whats the point?
(how's this for a first post)