Dizzy, Daisy and the rest of the yolkfolk clan were on an outing to the Yolkfolk land of Yonda. The weather was lovely & the day was being enjoyed, so much so that Zaks decided they were enjoying it just that bit too much.
Zaks therefore thought he would do something about that & created out of nowhere a freak storm to occur. Dark threatening clouds had formed and a sudden heavy downpour ensued with some strong winds.
Although it didnt last too long it saturated part of the land, swamping the ground so much so it caused a landslide.
Dizzy was quick to take evasive action & avoid, poor Daisy went down with the landslide and became trapped.
Dizzy can't reach her and has to find a means to rescue her from the swamped landslide.
- Obtain pickaxe in castle upper level west
- Obtain key (avoiding the spider) to be used later in the dungeon cells.
- Obtain spade near cannons on castle roof and use to dig through the saturated soil.
- Obtain girder section and use to get across the pit with the spikes.
- Obtain DIY Kit from cloud to get across swamp.
- Obtain from celler & give irish whiskey to pub reveller (get 1 coin in return)
- Give imperial stout to pub reveller (receive brittle hammer)
- Use pickaxe on boulders
- Obtain Lock Pic. Obtain hook handle from park
- Use hook handle to gain access to king.
- Use brittle hammer on unstable wall
- Use Lock pic on trapdoor
- Obtain sharp sword blade and use by making a puncture on barrel for the liquid to drain away making it lighter to move
- Obtain key to east wing. Obtain bucket. Speak to Dozy.
- Use bucket and fill it with water near lighthouse.
- Give bucket of water to lighthouse keeper.
- Obtain rolled up flag on boat and give to king, he gives you the ladder.
- Use key on east wing door. Open the wardrobe door in the hiding quarters room to reveal Dora to speak to.
- Obtain Dozy's poem book. Speak & give poem book to Dozy.
- You get cannon ball in return.
- Use ladder to gain access to speak to Dylan.
- Obtain old rag of material on cloud. Use to make safe along the spikes to gain access to the dungeons cells.
- Obtain and give camcorder to Denzil up on the lighthouse.
- Take church bell in return and give to Vicar.
- Vicar gives you a heavy crate.
- Use crate on counter balance mechanism to gain access to the keys. Take the end key hanging.
- Use the end key to open the shutter door of dungeon cell 2. Reveals First Aid Kit.
- Use the first key obtained earlier (the one where you had to avoid the spider) and use on cell 5 to reveal a coin.
- Obtain jar of gunpowder. Place cannon ball to cannon and use jar of gunpowder on it to fire the cannon. This hits and removes the troll from the look out point.
- Go pass the troll (now not there) and obtain silver key to gain access to the dungeons where you can speak to Grand Dizzy.
- Obtain the Scythe item.
- Use the First Aid Kit on Dylan. He leaves a bottle of potion chemical behind.
- Give the scythe to the farmer and he will give you a bag of spice in return.
- Give bag of spice to Dora. She leaves behind an allan key she found in back of wardrobe.
- Use allan key to open the tool box, revealing a spanner.
- Use spanner to free Grand Dizzy from the chains.
- Grand Dizzy leaves you a jewelled ring he found wandering around.
- Use the potion chemical to dissolve the rotting floorboard in the tunnel to gain access to the secret chamber.
- Give the jewelled ring to the hideout character. He lets you trade for another item.
- You take the box of matches and you use these to burn away the bails of hay in the barn that was blocking your way.
- Give all coins to the general keeper and obtain the rope.
- Tie the rope around the left post of the bridge.
- Climb down to Daisy to rescue her and complete the game.
Well done !!