Dizzy is out walking in the woods when he hears a stange grinding sound coming from ahead.
On investigating the noise, Dizzy comes across a strange blue box...
** Please note with the latest release, the solution has changed **
- Enter the blue box and talk to the doctor. He needs your help to retrieve the six segments to the key to time. But first, you need your diary.
- Jump on Danny's hut, and from there find your path through the clouds.
- In the clouds, to the right, you will find Danny's harp. And to the left you will find the diary.
- Give the diary to the doctor. But the Tardis machine still needs some repairing.
- Take the screwdriver. Give Danny the harp and use his key to enter the workshop.
- You will need all 5 coins to start the elevator. Go up and use the screwdriver to get the circuit panel.
- Give it to the doctor and welcome to Katmandu!