"Spellbound Dizzy Lite"
A remake by Peter Teal
Dizzy's been visiting his local friendly Wizard Theo. Now Theo, who
may be a dab hand in the waving of wands area, is not much cop at the
"filing things away neatly" department and he's left his book of
Really Powerful Spells lying round in his laboratory. What's more, the
book's been left open at the page headed A Really, Really, Powerful
Spell That Shouldn't Be Read Out Loud!. Whether Dizzy actually read
the heading is not known but - yikes! - he said the spell and it's
caused a catastrophe: Dizzy's spirited all his Yolk Folk chums and
Wizard Theo into the underworld! Cripes! There's only one course of
action open to the brave little hero: read the spell again and spirit
himself into the underworld to save his rotund group of pals!
Doing the biz with Diz:
* Dizzy has to collect five rotating stars and a special object to
release each of the Yolk Folk from the underworld!
* Check out all the objects and discover if they can help Dizzy -
some may enable Dizzy to swim underwater while others help him have
a speedy journey through a mine shaft (and some are really tasty!).
* Don't miss out on the mushrooms - they can send Dizzy flying high!
* Don't leave any of the Yolk Folk or Wizard Theo behind!
* More than 100 - 100! - different locations await!
* Try dropping the Rocks on the Clouds.
The full version of this remake is also available here
Click here to download (3.96MB).
This game was downloaded times.
The game is a very accurate remake of the original.
So, if you're really stuck, look for an walkthrough on the internet.
To visit the website of the author of this game, click here.
To play or create Dizzy games, visit DizzyAGE website: