"Pirate Ship Dizzy"
by Jamie Douglas
Dizzy is walking along the beach one day, admiring the ships anchored
near the shore, when suddenly a pirate appears!
"I be Capt'n Blackeye, and I needs yer help!" growls the pirate, and
tells Dizzy how his crew have taken control of his Galleons, and all his
Dizzy, not wanting to get on the wrong side of a pirate, and being quite
a helpful fellow anyway, happily agrees to board the vessels, and recover
all the Treasure.
Take control of Dizzy and guide him through 80 Holds on the 4 Galleons,
collecting all the Treasure and avoiding the mutinous pirates!
Click here to download (1.0MB).
This game was downloaded times.
- Don't pause the game while riding the lifts!
- Some of the treasure is booby-trapped, so watch out!
- Be careful when exiting a Hold, you may need to re-enter it!
- Extra lives are given (if needed) once Dizzy gains 50 and 100 Treasure.
- Progress is saved upon completion of each Galleon
To contact the author check the readme file from the game,
or visit the community forums here.
To play or create Dizzy games, visit DizzyAGE website: