Woo i finally found all the coins! i had to check the map for the last 3.
Things i don't like.
1. The one life issue and inventory system is a real pain in ass
2. The fish.. sometimes the fish are to close to the next room and you can't get past.. game over.
3. The glass sword/gravestone puzzle doesn't seem very logical.. and theres no clue or hint.
4. Theres that really horrible coin in the tree bark.
5. It has a crappy ending.
6. the magic wall of water?..LOL though that was a bit silly.
Things i do like.
Introduction waterplay, and Shopkeeper, coin collection, and those scrolls/texts. i like the treehouse, getting zapped by that lighting bolt.
Overall the puzzles are pretty easy.. but i wonder if they all are one you know how but these are that difficult.