DizzyAGE website makeup
I'm considering to have a couple of things updated for the DizzyAGE website, to make things easier for me and for the visitors. Not necessarily visual related, but more about functionality. Things like:
- using more php and a mysql database to be able to display the list of games on more pages or have various sorting options (like by author, by year, etc.). And to avoid having problems like we had with the voting or loosing counters.
- games rating system and competition winner info listed with each game
- developer profiles to quickly know more about authors, their, games, etc.
- better history list
- better visitors notification system (so far I haven't sent any notification emails though I did gathered the emails for this)
- fix web browser related problems
- website map
So if you can point out a couple of things that you felt like should be there or be different, some suggestions, etc. please do. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to cover but hopefully till the next year I'll get to improve a couple of things.